God calls us to honor our parents, but we can forget to treat them as the special people they are.
In this sermon, children’s views of their parents are challenged. They are reminded that God has chosen our parents and should be respected, listened to, and obeyed.
This is an easy an interactive Children's Message for Mothers' or Fathers' Day.
The 15 PDF pages include-
- Summary (Scripture and Family Conversation Starter)
- Presentation Script
- Prop/Illustration Prep
- Small Group Leaders Guide
- Small Group Activity – Word Search & Key
- 7 full color illustrations for screens or printing.
- Honor IQ Score Card for Large Group Interaction
» Parents » Respect » Ten Commandments » Mothers’ or Fathers’ Day
Deuteronomy 5, Exodus 20, Proverbs 10, Ruth 1, Ruth 2, Ephesians 6, Colossians 3